Monday, August 25, 2014

Cape Cod {Paddle Board}

I had really hoped for an easy transition when we returned from the Cape but that was not to be. When we got back home I really needed to hit the ground running! But now that things have settled down a little bit I finally had time to go through all of our pictures from vacation and I thought I would share some with you.


Two summers ago my mother and brother rented paddle boards for a day and when they were done my brother took the kids out for a short "ride". Well fast forward to this summer and they are still talking about how awesome it was to ride a paddle board with Uncle Tom. So we rented one for the day. I may or may not have done it simple because I feared a revolt if we don't!


After L had a couple of "rides" with Hubby, the older two tried it for themselves this year. While it was a beautiful day there was a strong breeze that I thought was cause them to fall a ton. But they did a great job and were clearly proud of themselves.


B might have already started talking about asking Santa for a paddle board. Personally I am ok with renting again next summer. Do any of you own a paddle board? If so, is it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS